Please feel free to contact any of the following companies for quotes on moving. Some will even offer temporary storage solutions.Windy City MoversMove-TasticNew City MovingQuick reminders-Most
Top 5 Questions to Ask at an Open House
Dated: February 28 2021
- Why are the owners selling? A lot of time the answer won’t be anything too groundbreaking, but it’s a good idea to find out why the house went on the market.
- How long has it been on the market? It’s good to know just how long the property in question has been on the market. If the answer is “a while,” then the next obvious questions should be…
- Have there been any changes in the price? If a property has been on the market for a while, and includes some price drops, then the owners may be ready to make a deal! Find out what the property was listed for and how it’s changed over time.
- Have you received any offers? If so, how many? It’s important to know, so don’t be shy about asking what, if any, offers have been made on the property. The listing agent is not obligated to disclose this information, but if they think you may have interest, they may be willing to over-share to your advantage.
- Are the sellers motivated? If the listing agent answers this with "Yes! They are motivated", you may be able to get a reasonably good discount off the asking price.
Latest Blog Posts
How Are Property Values Affected by Nearby Businesses?____________________The old adage "location, location, location" is as relevant as ever in 2019. Completely independent of a home's age, upkeep,
What is the Cost of Waiting Until Next Year to Buy? With interest rates hovering around 4% this year, there is real cost to waiting to purchase until 2020. Take a look at the scenario